Model 177UNI Electronic Marine Flasher for Offshore Oil Platforms
Model 177UNI Electronic Marine Flasher
This Flasher is designed to meet the needs of the offshore oil platform marine aids to navigation industry. It is both rugged to the environment and lightning discharges as well as economical. Functions include daylight control with optional Daylight Control Sensor, simple flash rhythm, and synchronization with 2 or more Flashers of CR or other manufacturers.
Input: 4-16 VDC
Output: 6 amps maximum
Flash rhythm: Standard factory preset - Quick Flash (0.3 second On, 0.7 second Off) other rhythms by customer request
Flash rhythm is adjustable by two potentiometers, one for the flash and one for the eclipse. Customer can adjust in the field.
- LC B : Connect to Lampchanger Blue terminal
- LC R : Connect to Lampchanger Red terminal
- LC W : Connect to Lampchanger White terminal (same connection internally as ( + ) input from battery)
- S : One side of Daylight Control Sensor; the other end of the sensor connects to ( - )
- (+) : Positive (+) input from battery
- (-) : Negative (-) input from battery
Sync Terminal Connections:
C : Synchronization with other CR Flashers
A : Synchronization with API Flashers
T : Synchronization with Tideland Flashers
All synchronized Flashers need to have a common ground connection. We recommend a twisted pair with the sync line.
Dimensions: L 3.5" (88.92mm) X W 3.5" (88.92mm) X H 1.78" (45.33mm)
Weight: .84 pound (.38 kg)