CR3005/305MM Marine Signal Lantern
he 300/305mm is a high performance and versatile, rugged and lightweight marine flashing beacon, specially designed for medium range shore and sea installations. Its design allows suitable wide light beam divergence for buoy applications. High quality precision molded Fresnel lens of 300/305mm diameter with base molded of glass reinforced polyester with hinged anodyzed aluminum adapter ring are used for exceptional lantern integrity and marine lighting durability. It accommodates flasher, lamp changer and the new six LED light.
- High efficiency polycarbonate precision molded Fresnel lenses UV stabilized.
- Clear, red, green or yellow colors are available.
- The marine lantern base is made of glass reinforced polyester with hinged anodyzed aluminum adapter ring.
- Integral bird spike to prevent bird perching.
- Hinged opening for easy service access.
- Easy-handling stainless steel bolted closure.
- Double O-ring gasketed flange.
- Base can be used for 300mm or 305mm lens
- 300/305mm UV stabilized, polycarbonate precision molded Fresnel lens of high optical efficiency.
- Luminous nominal range (T=0.74) in excess of 12 n.m.
- Wide vertical divergence design of the light beam.
- Suitable for buoy and shore installations with solar power.
- Widely used for medium to long range shore beacon/marine navigation lighting applications including: channel markers, piers, jetties, marine obstruction, structures and piles.
- It will maintain light visibility under reasonable angles on buoys.
- Good resistance to impact.
- Colors available in clear, red, green and yellow.
|Halogen lamps||lo||Dv (50% lo)|
For red light multiply by 0.30.
For green light multiply by 0.32.
For yellow light multiply by 0.68.