We designed and patented the world's first electronic marine flasher about 45 years ago. These many years of experience has taught us much about the needs of marine equipment users which we incorporate into our designs. We are an industry leader in developing well engineered, full featured yet easy to use, reliable flashers which are mostly immune from the electrical abuses often encountered in marine navigation lighting - and at very competitive prices.
In order to assure you high reliability, we submit all of our flashers to 11 to 35 electrical/functional tests, (depending on the flasher model) including a high temperature burn-in/stress test.
- Electronic Reverse Polarity and Short Circuit Protection
- Daylight Control Sensing Circuit when used with Light Sensor
- First Output (and second output for dual filament lamp) has Accurate Lamp Voltage Regulation + 1%
- When Lamp Fails on First Output, Flasher Automatically Switches to Second Output for Lamp changers or Dual Filament Lamps. This Choice is Programmable or Factory Preset Depending on Marine Flasher Model.
- High Efficiency Power Circuits
- Large, Color Coded Terminals with Stainless Steel Screws
- The housings we offer are:
- Die cast aluminum with polyester powder coat finish or
- High impact injection molded plastic shell with epoxy resin fill
- Timing accuracy: + 0.5%
- Competitive Pricing
Model 9010-03 & 9020 Programmable Flasher Features:
Model 177UNI Flasher